This is my new bike.
I have not named it. Globe called it Vienna. If someone steals it I will be devastated. I have cycled to work three times last week. Since then I have:
- Cycled 45 miles (phew).
- Preached to all of my friends and the decorator about the benefits of cycling (he was fascinated).
- Found a way to bring up my bike, bike routes, fluorescent jackets, what I think of baskets into most conversation.
- Been nearly knocked off once, I like the sound of skidding breaks.
- Got lost and ended up in Camberwell, or was it Stockwell.
- Slept very well.
- Amassed bruises on my shins.
- Felt happy, healthy and totally obsessed.
Soon I am going to buy a racer. Image below is from Day Dream Lilly where you can find lots of floaty, dreamy photography.